Tattle & Tale Tattle & Tale

Sweet!

I don't know about the others but I really enjoyed this game.The artwork really compliments the simplistic nature of the story and gameplay.I had a weird issue specifically with the snow level.The game ran pretty smoothly except for that level where I would get a weird frame drop and everything moved a lot slower than usual.

Keep up the good work and I'm eager to see your next projects

The Devil's Daughter The Devil's Daughter

Game deserves a higher score in my opinion.
It's a fun nifty platformer with a lovely art style to compliment it.Story isn't something special but it's simple enough to enjoy.My only grudge is that sometimes the jump lagged and led to some rather rage inducing deaths(especially on the level before the boss).I would have also wanted to see a little bit more content but given the limited time you had it's understandable.

Overall keep up the great work,mate!

Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot

Gotta catch em' all :D

Great job guys!I think Jose' would be proud.The endings were fantastic and some (NicKoLa93) mildly disturbing but that's what makes this game awesome.

test-object responds:

You would build a robot for the exact same reason, don't lie :3

Forever Samurai Forever Samurai

Great game!

I must say I quite enjoyed it since im a big fan of hack and slash games.But instead of Devil May Cry this game reminded me more of Muramasa:The Demon Blade for the Wii which is a good thing.The art is stylish and the gameplay is uniqe.The only thing I didn't liked was the lenght of the game :\.If you're planning to make a sequel please make it longer.

acrazycanadian responds:

It's interesting, because this game was actually completed before Muramasa was out (or even playable), but we both ended up having very similar approaches to combat! (with the dash right/left, launch up, and smash down). It's funny how frequently that sort of thing happens.

If a sequel happens, length would be a focus. I hear ya.

Windows Visa Ultimate Windows Visa Ultimate

w00t!!!!

you can downlad the full version of HALO WTF?!?Well i already have it(Kick ass game)

nIcO-gR responds:

w00t!!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!

~Sensu Arena~ ~Sensu Arena~

Not bad

I gave you a five all it needs is some levels and sound.
P.S i beat your score-400 XD

MrRubix responds:

Thanks.
When number 2 is out there with be power ups and stuff.

Recoil Recoil

Ok shitheads listen!

Ive read the reviews that said this is a rip off of Alloy Arena.Look at the other submisions by this author.And you will see AlloyArena there.THIS GUY CREATED THIS GAME AND ALLOY ARENA TOO!!!.So shad up!

Special Mission Special Mission

GG-GoodGame

By the way the music was from ''Medal of Honor'' right?

Sleepless Knight: Part 2 Sleepless Knight: Part 2

This one is better than the last one!
I like the second upgrade of the armor-Dark Lucy

Gladicus-ZERO arenaCombat Gladicus-ZERO arenaCombat

Great Game!!!

I love all your games and i hope you finish FU2 soon.